Dyno day..

On 8/23/05, Roger concha <rogercv1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nate's car has a 9a block and I am not sure on the rest of the
> upgrades on the car

That's a 9a transmission Roger ;)
Here's the rundown on what my car has:

ABA block
BMS ported head and intake (PO stated this, I don't know who BMS is
and havn't found anything on Google, so if anyone has info I'd like to
know)
272 Schrick cam
Neuspeed throttlebody
80mm airflow meter
full TT exhaust (no cat)
and as far as the timing goes, I have no idea. I bought the car last
year and I havn't had any reason to check (actually, to ask Dan to
check :) the timing.

Greg: when you say "top out" do you mean it gets loud enough that you
don't want to rev higher or that it literally won't go faster than 75?