Dyno day..

On 3:04:08 pm 08/23/05 Nate Lowe <nlowe79@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/23/05, Roger concha <rogercv1@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  Nate's car has a 9a block and I am not sure on the rest of the
> >  upgrades on the car
> >
> That's a 9a transmission Roger ;)
> Here's the rundown on what my car has:
>
> ABA block
> BMS ported head and intake (PO stated this, I don't know who BMS is
> and havn't found anything on Google, so if anyone has info I'd like to
> know)
> 272 Schrick cam
> Neuspeed throttlebody
> 80mm airflow meter
> full TT exhaust (no cat)
> and as far as the timing goes, I have no idea. I bought the car last
> year and I havn't had any reason to check (actually, to ask Dan to
> check :) the timing.

See, and I didn't question the 9A, my baseline run for my stock 9A (engine)
with TT exhaust was 117.3 @4600 (torque) and 112.6 @ 6000 (hp), so I
figured it was a stock 2L 16V.  Higher up in the rpms, but not that much
different in terms of the raw numbers. But that's a great set of numbers,
wish I'd been there, I love to hear them scream.
Cathy