Congrats to Neil Tovsen!

Toot! Toot!

:P

FWIW, Jim, you *should* have won the Cabriolet class. Why wasn't there a Cabby
class?!? There was a stinkin' Audi Coupe class, for Jeebus sake! Can you
imagine that? A whole class for Audi Coupes! I've seen like maybe two dozen of
those in my LIFE.

And speaking of under-attended classes, where were all you guys? Only one rocco
showed up! Lucky for us, he represented very well. I counted more Scirocco.org
stickers in the windows of NON-Sciroccos at that meet than there were Sciroccos
in attendance! WTF?

Neal