Congrats to Neil Tovsen!

> counted more Scirocco.org stickers in the windows of NON-Sciroccos at
> that meet than there were Sciroccos in attendance! WTF?
>
> Neal

It's good to hear that our "secret society" went well advertised anyway,
and we all know the deal with Sciroccos, they come up lame at the worst
times. ANd congrats to all of ya that did well! Anybody from up here in
Canadia going to the Leavens event at Grand Bend, ON this weekend? It's a
show, 1/8th mile drags, vendors, that stuff. John's Bug Shop's site usually
has the details.

cathy