Congrats to Neil Tovsen!

--- nocones77-vw@yahoo.com wrote:

> FWIW, Jim, you *should* have won the Cabriolet class. Why
> wasn't there a Cabby
> class?!?

Congrats Jim!!!

> And speaking of under-attended classes, where were all
> you guys? Only one rocco
> showed up! Lucky for us, he represented very well. I
> counted more Scirocco.org
> stickers in the windows of NON-Sciroccos at that meet
> than there were Sciroccos
> in attendance! WTF?

I apologize - again - for not making it.  This is probably
the first CVO Treffen that I've missed since about '97, so
cut me some slack 'eh?  Besides, the 16v is temporarily off
the road with a fuel vent problem.

I should be back next year - I still want my ride dammit!
Hmmmm, I wonder if I can get Gino painted by next
August....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs