The KISS principle

Chasing possible broken wires, bad O2 sensors etc to fix the hunting and
powerm problems in my car were driving me nuts.
Soooo.
Getting ready for this years inspection, I got fed up and applied the Kiss
principle (Keep It Simple Stupid)
I screwedf the air bypass all the way in as I adjusted the fuel mix, back as
far as I could go, then moved the settings to run better.

Power is back and the hunting is MUCH better!

LATER........

The car finally up in the air, the mech asked what year it was.
"Its an 81"
"Wow" was the reply. "Its in great shape! Runs nice too............."

I like my car  :)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y