New Mk.1 Scirocco Windshields - Made By Guardian

Peter,

 It looks like you are about 2.5 hrs from Ocean City?  I will be in attendance
at the H20 show this year, and could *possibly* stop by to or from the show to
pick up the windshield.  And if this didn't work out, maybe Getty could pick it
up and hold on to it for me...?

Ben