New Mk.1 Scirocco Windshields - Made By Guardian

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Ruffi [mailto:sciroccos@earthlink.net]

Any MKII shields available form this source?
I can buy a PPG or whatever from Safelite, but I wanted to get a Sekurit
glass without paying $600 or so from the dealer (don't remember how much it
was).

If available, I'd love to add my bastard glass to the group buy :-)

Jim

No, no glass for you...
Sekurit is only available through Volkswagen.

One left, if David just wants one, or if somebody backs out.

1) Peter - 19701
2) Ben H. - 45324
3) Mark F. -19701
4) ole blue - 75752
5) Neal - 55124
6) David L. Winchell - GA?
7) Eric S. - 80233
8) George Herndon - 28226
9)

Update:

Peter:
There are 11 windshields in our stock . I will sell up to 9. They have some
dirt/dust so I will have to clean them carefully before doing any
transaction but I am pretty sure they are good based on the other stock we
received. Let me know what you want to do..
Thanks,
Richard

I can have 'em shipped here, as long as everyone can pick them up on, or
before the H20 weekend, but keep in mind, that the free shipping is for a
minimum of 8.

Who can pick their windshield(s) up at my house, in Bear Delaware 19701?

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...