New Mk.1 Scirocco Windshields - Made By Guardian

Pickup in no way in hell is happening for me.  You cannot store it for me
till cincy?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL