2.0l questions

>I then noticed that on the 2.0l transmission side there is a large circular
>metal piece that is quite >different looking than what I had taken off the
>1.8l.

Yeah, I took that piece of crap off too. Only mine was on a G60 block that
did, in fact, come from and automajic.

>Also, does anybody have a suggestion for removing stripped allen bolts from
>the lower intake?

Get some "loose-it" or penitrating lube. Take a pair of vice grips and
squeeze the ish out of it. Try to hammer in an allen and very easily twist
the allen and the vice grips. Don't try so hard that you strip the inside of
the bolt more or spin the vice grips around the outside. Keep working it
until the bolt moves. Works everytime.

--Craig