2.0l questions

Hey listers!  Ok, so I took the clutch off the 1.8l and was going to prep the 2.0l for the new clutch etc....   I then noticed that on the 2.0l transmission side there is a large circular metal piece that is quite different looking than what I had taken off the 1.8l.  Also the bolts that affix it to the motor are 12 point 17mm(maybe)??  Which sucks cuz now I need another freakin 12 point driver, and hopefully the PP bolts I ordered will fit into the threads!  These are what I thought were pressure plate bolts but there is no pressure plate.  Am I to assume that the 2.0l I got was automatic?  Also, does anybody have a suggestion for removing stripped allen bolts from the lower intake?

Chadster16v