87 16V Shell

It's time!
I'm never going to build  this thing back up into anything.

It's really a shell. Getting some rust on the rear valance, but other than that, to my knowledge, is fairly solid and generally straight.

Most of the body kit is there, condition, fair to partly crappy!

No mechanicals to speak of, no interior to speak of.

If you need a shell or any major body parts, LMK SOON!

There'll be a cut it up and pitch it party late Aug, early September for whatever's left.

Located in Gaithersburg, MD.
Dan