seats needed

Hey all,

After almost 4 years of borrowing mine occasionally and getting into the
whole VW thing, my girlfreind finally picked up an '87 16V.  I was wondering if
any listers nearby eastern, PA had a set of the 16V black and grey front seats
and doorcards?  The car has leather in it, but ontop of the fact that neither
of us like leather, it's seen better days.  Everything is OK except for the
drivers seat, it needs some serious repairs to the right side upper bolster.
Anyway, we're looking for at least the front seats, but will trade away all the
leather stuff plus a set of Jetta Trek seats (I took them for parts for the
leather seats) to get a decent set of cloth ones with doorcards.  Let me know
what you have/want, I've got tons of Scirocco (and other misc.) stuff, other
small items, or perhaps could do some work on your Scirocco for the seats.

Jim  -  (Gretsch60s@aol.com)
'88 16V
'81 S 16V-racecar