seats needed

Not to change the topic, but those of us from eastern PA and NJ should set
up a little get-together at some point.  Maybe find a friendly parking lot
to hang out in and talk shop.  I'm pissed that I missed the A1 invasion!

I'd donate my house and driveway, but it's not set up for this sort of thing
(steep and narrow and nowhere to park).

Jim