Can I get a pice check at register 2?

Greg,

I am assuming these seats are local and you will be able to inspect and confirm that they are indeed ?mint?.  Additionally, these being local, you and are not concerned with shipping costs.  Keep in mind that most of the back seats in Siroccos are ?mint? since no one can fit back there.  If these seats are seats split, 50/50 and your car has the one piece seat, you will have to fabricate a mount in the middle.  Next, you mentioned rear door cards; I did not realize there was a difference between the rear seat cards for leather vs. cloth, something to check.  Speaking of door cards, will the new ones match your windows for crank or electric?

Rick.

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, I'm looking to continue the leatherizing of my car... (the seat fiasco
was part one). Got a line on leather front and rear doorcards, and rear
seat, godo condition. Asking price is $250, they are supposedly near mint.
Is this reasonable, or should I argue it?