netiquette

You haven't seen the <www.20v.org> Audi email list then!  :)

> Please make some kind of effort to keep the baggage to a minimum.  It'll
> make life easier for everybody involved.  A few seconds of cutting and
> pasting can save hundreds of people several seconds of checking the message
> for tidbits that aren't there.

Amen....  <hey wait, did I really say that, I mean  "Fuck'in eh!">
I've always been a courteous "trimmer", but until I signed up for
digest mode this summer I didn't realize what a royal pain in the ass
it is to read in digest mode with all the untrimmed posts...
Frustrating...

> Sorry for smelling up the place, but I feel like a little cooperation would
> make it far more likely that more participants would be active in the list
> if it weren't so painful...

Agreed...  Thanks for stepping up to take your turn as "list nazi".
Seems to be a Mark thing...  :)

Mark.
75
80 S