Oil Light Buzzer!

Hey Guys,
I know a few weeks ago there was alot of talk about the oil light buzzer and mine is doing the same now and I can't take it anymore.
I can't take some of the advice given because my Scirocco is turbocharged.  I can't just go run thicker oil and call it a day.

So please hear me out as to what I have done so far.
I have changed the sensors both the one on the oil filterhosing and on the side of the head but still got the buzzing.
I am running an Autometer oil pressure gauge and have good oil pressure but the light with come on at 200rpm and stay on which pisses me off.  Is there anyway to fix this without changing to a thicker oil?  Can I disconnect the wiring going to the gauge cluster or something.

Please help me out.
-Brian
'85 Scirocco 8VT
vw_85roccoZ400@hotmail.com