Ever dream about Sciroccos?

 Ok, I'll tell.  LOL!

A while back I had a GREAT dream about a Rocco.  For some unknown INSANE
reason, I had a car (in my dream ONLY) along the lines of a Chevrolet
Shitvette, I mean Chevette.  It was in the shop for some reason or other.
And for some reason (you know how dreams sometimes make no sense at times) I
was staying with my parents at a house they no longer live in.

Well, the day my "car" was SUPPOSED to be ready (had been a week already)
Mom and Dad came home and told me that the car still wasn't ready and
wouldn't be for a while.  But the place the car was being worked on sent a
loaner.  They had said that I could use it 'til my car was done, OR just
keep the car and trade titles.  An even Steven trade for my car.

Well, I went outside to look at the car and I FREAKED!  I told Mom and Dad,
"let me test drive it first to be sure but I'm pretty sure I'm going to KEEP
this car.  (Had to test drive it to be sure nothing wrong with the car and
of course make sure it wasn't "hot".)

You guessed it.  It was a Scirocco!  Black, beautiful and pristine!!!!
Don't recall whether MKI or MKII but hey, who cares if its basically FREE!
I kept the car!  Talk about disappointed when I woke up!  But it was great
even if it was a dream.  :-D

Btw, there is an actual Master Mechanic that lives not to terribly far from
me that is going to take a look at my engine and rebuild for me if he can.
Woohoo!!!!

Help for my baby!

Over 30MPG!  Bow could I use that with gas prices at $2.53 a gallon last
time I checked.  Whew!