Best method/detergent to remove sap?

I use "Bug & Tar" remover, by GUNK.  The can I have is an aerosol.  I put
some on a clean towel and rub gently.  Then wash your car normally.  I have
practically a new can.  Do you want to try it?  I can bring it by tomorrow.
I will be traveling by Menlo Park around 7pm tomorrow.  Call me and I'll
swing by. CELL: 415-806-8996.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner