Ever dream about Sciroccos?

I've had a scirocco dream...
I dreamt I had 2 Sciroccos, my mk2 daily driver and then a show
winning mk1, painted deep charcoal grey.  The thing that I remember
most from the dream was the dashboard - it was deeply hooded and had 2
"pods" sort of like the dash from an old datsun z car.
I was so disapointed when I woke up...

Greg