Ever dream about Sciroccos?

Well, it has been a tough week.  I worked all week and played (drums) 5
shows, two of which were outdoors in 95 degree/80 percent humidity weather,
so I was shot when I hit the pillow last night.

I usually don't dream or at least remember my dreams, but this one seemed to
come right before I woke:

I was in some VW facility in present-day Germany, perhaps an engineering
shop and spotted a Scirocco.  It was a MKII, sporting slightly rounded
ground effects, along the lines of the BBS kit.  It featured two-tone paint,
with the body kit an off-white/tan pearl and the main body darkish brown
metallic.  The paint was shiny and I guess I assumed this was a leftover
prototype of some sort.  There were folks there, be they didn't mind my
looking the car over.  I can only remember starting at the rear - there was
some sort of fitting, like a very small trailer hitch box receiver that
caught my attention.  I knelt down to take a closer look and found the
fitting to be the end of some sort of reinforcing bar.  It was then that I
noticed the REAR DIFFERENTIAL!

Actually, it was more like a transaxle, along the lines of a 924/944.  It
was then that I must've realized this was a prototype Scirocco Synchro!  I
got really excited, leapt to my feet to check the odometer, while
simultaneously making an offer to the people in the shop to buy the unique
and pristine car.  The odo read 32,000 (km's, of course)....

...then I woke up.  Bummer.

This is consistent with every good dream I've had...I wake up before it gets
really good.

:-)

Ever have one of these?  I'd love to hear about it.

Jim