Parts Q

Replies within....

> From: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
> Date: 2005/08/11 Thu AM 07:16:32 EDT
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Parts Q
>
> I want to replace the following:
> 1) Filler neck for the fuel (from body to tank)
NLA...

> 2) all the braided lines around the F Accumulator
The only one available is to the accumulator from the fuel line (as opposed to from  the pump), 50.18

> 3) all the rubber hosing associated with the fuel tank

The collar between the tank and the filler neck, N-901-196-01, 22.82.  The hoses to and from the gravity valve, n-900-996-01, 7.14 ea Meter, and you need two lengths of 650mm.

This is all that was available by your description.  If you are interested in more, let me know, I will try to research it...  BTW, even the stuff that is not available may be found on a dealership shelf somewhere.  Finding that however, is beyond me...

HTH

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car