End of Model Year Clearance - 1982 Scirocco

Fellow Scirocco obsessive compulsives:
I have too many projects. I am going to put the 1982 Scirocco up for sale later this month. It needs love that I cannot properly give it. My other Sciroccos are higher up on my "love" list.
The good: Color: Diamond Silver Metallic - original paint. The paint is beat. The body is mostly straight, with mostly surface rust. Has crack free dash from some Scirocco 16V. 120 mph speedo. Black/silver cloth seats from a Scirocco 16V. Comes with black carpet from Scirocco 16V( u install - current rag is blue). Unmolested black one piece trunk cover from later Scirocco 2. A/C removed and pulleys belt re-configured to stock non A/C.
Car has H&R sports, Boge Turbo with low miles. Many new suspension parts including new control arms. Has 16.5mm front bar and 24mm rear bar. Car has Neuspeed upper strut tie bar.
Car has euro bumpers that need to be dismantled, rust proofed, and re-assembled.
The bad: It does not run. It died one day and I've not had time to mess with it. Have good RD longblock that I intended to install  - I may make this part of the deal.
Why am I sending this email? I'm a nutcase. I don't want this car to be parted. This is only going to the list for now, as I want someone serious about Sciroccos to own this.
I've not decided on price yet.
Car is located just outside of Baltimore, MD.
If remotely interested in this car, email me at Scirocco_GTX@yahoo.com.