Parts Q

On 7:16:32 am 08/11/05 "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I want to replace the following:
> 1) Filler neck for the fuel (from body to tank)
> 2) all the braided lines around the F Accumulator
> 3) all the rubber hosing associated with the fuel tank
>
> Can these still be bought?
>

> Julie Macfarlane
> "Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
> 1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> Amsterdam NY

Likely, but you can only afford the first one, since you only have one
firstborn child. I replaced my MkII stuff last year, and that stuff was
still available, not sure about the MkI equivalent, but I did buy some fuel
related stuff for Klaus this year. The filler neck will be pricey from the
dealer, but good used will be tough to find.

Cathy