I have been robbed...AGAIN!!!!!!

I told you all about how I got robbed last week (7.30.05). Well I woke up this morning and found my rear window broken. The guys who stole my in-dash DVD Player broke my pas. window and ripped out my dash, came back to finish what their stupid asses could not do last time, steal my sub. Thanks to everyone who I have been talking to about this. Luckly this time there was less stuff mess up, beside the rear smashed window, and stolen 15" subwoffer. But I am putting out a request for a rear wiper arm. I have found a pas. window and rear window from my local glass shop. And so far my insurance co. has said order the windows and we will see about the stuff stolen. Also when we cleaned out all the glass we have determined that the bottom of the window sill is rotting away.
Just giving you all an update.
A Very Sad,
Dan Simons
'83 currently 4 window Mars Red Scirocco