NOS VW mud flaps on ebay(not mine)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-Orig-Volkswagen-VW-Rabbit-Golf-Scirocco-Mud-Flaps_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50455QQitemZ7992450787QQrdZ1

1 pair of NOS original VW mud flaps ("splash guards"), in incredible
condition, and still in the original packaging. Part #ZVW166102, made
by Autobahn, who are original suppliers to Volkswagen. Package states,
"Distributed by Volkswagen of America". Mudflaps have Wolfsburg castle
on them. It comes with 6 trim screws, and are designed to be installed
using the factory trim holes.

I'm not sure what years these will fit, but I do know they will fit my
'83 and '93 Rabbit/Golf Cabriolets. They should also fit Sciroccos.
They may even fit vans, but I can't guarantee this.

Please see my other VW items for sale as well.

Buyer pays shipping from 06840 (Southern Connecticut). All buyers
outside of continental US must pay via Paypal. I also prefer Paypal
for bids within continental US, but will accept US Postal Money orders
as well. Paypal payments must be made within 3 days of close of
auction. Money orders must be received within 7 days of close of
auction.

Thanks,

John