From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 10:03 AM
To: Brian Page; 'Dan Bubb'; 'Mike Smith'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Tech day,

When Is Bug out? Im thinking Saturday August 19th for the next tech day?

Tony

Brian Page <brianpage@mris.com> wrote:

Anyone want to do a tech day later this month? I've got three thousand
square feet of garage burning a hole in my pocket(i.e. I'd like to share it
for the cause.) I'm thinking sometime in the next few weeks. Any weekend
except for the bugout weekend.

Brian