From: scirocco-l-bounces+brianpage=mris.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+brianpage=mris.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan
Bubb
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:30 PM
To: Neptuno; Mike Smith
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Tech day, was Re: Slegato acquisition - part 1 (long)

Basically, I'm keeping my mouth shut.
I have about 2 more weeks of work on my nephew's car before I can consider
it done.
Then I HAVE to do some things to my 84 before H2O. I can't keep driving it
with essentially no intercooler, no blowoff valve and still pretty crap
tuning among other things.
So, I'm pretty much out of a tech day for another month to 6 weeks.