[OT] problems w/a PA title?

I bought an 84 jetta gl back in March from a guy in
PA. I am just now getting around to getting it
registered and getting plates for it. On the title it
says that "cert of title must be submitted w/in 20days
unless purchaser is a regsitered dealer holding the
vehicle for resale." I am not a dealer and a lot more
than 20days has gone by. Am I going to have problems
with this title when it gets sent in since so much
time has gone by? Why do they put that on the title
anyway?

thanks in advance,
Marko

87 Scirocco 8v