TT Short Shift Kits, Painting

Hey All,

Bunch of questions, as usual. :D

1) Anyone know if the TT "Deluxe short shift kit for 1985-1992 A2s" would
fit my 16V?

http://www.techtonicstuning.com/viewpart.asp?partnum=798.220

2) Has anyone on here painted their Scirocco themselves? What paint system
did you use, and were you able to use it on the body kit / bumpers as well
as the panels? I want my paint job to last longer than it will take to get
my book of mods completed. :)

3) What can I use to re-attach the body kit to the car? I think I heard
someone mention 3M Weather Tape?

4) Can I pull the black rubber inserts on the roof of the car? I can't seem
to get these out.