FS: 2 Michelin Pilot Sport Tires

  For Sale - 2 Michelin Pilot Sport tires of the 225/45/17 flava.  Both have somewhere b/t 1/2-1/4 tread left. In good shape, no bubbles, cracking, chunking, etc., etc. Pictures are available if you are interested in seeing them.

  Tires came with a set of rims I bought and I have no use for them as I already have the rubber I want to use.  I know 225/45/17 is not a popular tire size for Sciroccos, but maybe it will fit something else in your stable.

  Looking for $50/tire + shipping, OBO.

  Email me if interested.

  Cheers,

  Renard

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
(Mario Andretti)
'93 Passat GLX VR6 Wagon
'90 Jetta GLi
'99 Cosmos Black M3 Convertible