Fw: Re: Slegato acquisition - part 1 (long)

--- "scirocco_gti@juno.com" <scirocco_gti@juno.com> wrote:

> I must say that I've been like a kid in a candy shop when
> it comes to Sciroccos. I've got more than I can handle
> right now (what with kids, a fixer upper house, a job,
> etc). So I'm working on "thinning the herd".

OOOOOHHHH yeah.  That goes for me too right now.  The '85
probably won't get a plate renewal this year - holes in the
floor, needs an exhaust & CVs...   I don't have the time so
it's probably going to get parted.  Brad's 84 is STILL for
sale (AHEM, someone BUY IT dammit!).

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172