Tranny Search

Well, The time has come to build a tranny for "Rose". I'm having trouble with 5th gear so it's time to start a search for a rebuildable tranny.I want to stay with the 3.89 final and the 0.71 5th.I believe that is available in a FO from 79 or  FN FF FH FJ from 81 and later.
  I think I am making enough power that something may break on a hard launch. I plan on converting to the 100 mm flanges when the change takes place. ( its hard even for a ole guy to be a light foot.).let me know what you have at what price. I not just shopping I'm a buyer if you have what I need.

Chuck
ole blue