Treffen?

Yep, and again, I'm grilling!

Raspberry Chipote tenderloin and Brats. And hotdogs for a certain cincy host if he makes it here again this year. I might even have a spare couch or bed for you guys. I'd even let Parker stay here, maybe.j/k

I just wish there were more sciroccos there.

Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
August 20 (AutoX) and 21 (car show)
Oakton Community College
Des Plaines (Chicago), IL