From: Chad Eatock <ceatock@sympatico.ca>
To: Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net>
Cc: Sciroccolist <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:03:25 -0400
Subject: Re: 9mm 12 point socket

Ok....went to princess auto and they have no 9mm 12point sockets!!!
This is
fucking pissing me off!!  I'm spending more on gas looking for tools
than I
do on fixing the rocco!!  I got a new Sachs clutch kit as well, and
without
the alignment tool in it!!  VW says the tool is no longer
orderable....so my
friend suggested using 2 sided tape to align the cluth cuz when the
clutch
is in use the tape just burns off without damage.....do I need to get
new
pressure plate bolts as the bentley suggests?  It says they are deformed
once they are used...VW says the bolts are 5 bucks a piece!  Anyways,
since
I got a new clutch kit I was thinking of just putting all the new stuff
onto
the 2.0l.  Would I be wasting time to even take anything off of the old
motor??

Chadster16v