72 hours - my sciroco story

Hi! I've been drinking!  :?

Was a better read on the 'tex.  :? :?

Although that story didn't involve the screws for the HVAC panel.  On
that note, how's the heater box workin' for ya'?

On another note, can we have a mild, responsible adult, 'rocco only
BBQ/gtg at the house on the Sat before H2O?  And then all head down to
H2O on Sun?  I stress the "responsible adult" aspect of this.  'rocco
only is just a pet peeve, although I honestly think, considering the
MD Card Holders, that we are responible adult (heh) 'rocco owners.  :?

Much love and happiness...