From: scirocco-l-bounces+dmaula=gordonrees.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+dmaula=gordonrees.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of Neptuno
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 10:58 AM
To: Dan Simons; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: I have been robbed, and need some parts!

If you have renters insurance it may cover that stuff, but sometimes the
offset of being consider a "risk" costumer because you had your shit
taken by some fucker (The reason you pay for insurance)(all bastards I
tell you), outweigths the desire to make a claim.....But if that is not
the issue then you may look into it to see if your renters/owners
insurance covers the "property" In your car.

GL

El Tony

I do have insurance but they have screwed me and my family to many times
in the past. I am just trying to cover all my bases. And I know they
would do anything for my audio equip. and my dash b/c its not covered on
my insurance.