I have been robbed, and need some parts!

If you have renters insurance it may cover that stuff, but sometimes the offset of being consider a "risk" costumer because you had your shit taken by some fucker (The reason you pay for insurance)(all bastards I tell you), outweigths the desire to make a claim.....But if that is not the issue then you may look into it to see if your renters/owners insurance covers the "property" In your car.

GL

El Tony

I do have insurance but they have screwed me and my family to many times in the past. I am just trying to cover all my bases. And I know they would do anything for my audio equip. and my dash b/c its not covered on my insurance.