86 2.0 16v for sale not mine but local to me

http://www.chesapeakedubs.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1296&highlight=

StheNC
Rookie DuB

Post subject: 'Rocco For Sale

I have for sale a 1986 Scirocco 16V that has had a 2.0 liter
conversion which was done by NGP. The conversion included oversized
cams, exhaust work, a high performance transmission and more. I have
all the paperwork. Aditionally, the car has coil-over suspension, sits
very low and really grips the road. Its fast and fun to drive. Not
much has been put into the car cosmetically. It has Euro bumpers,
singlr bulb head lamps and Momo wheel and shift knob. It needs paint
and some very minor body work. No major dents or rust spots. The
springs in the driver's seat are shot, but most of the upholstery
looks pretty good. This car is not a finished project, but a pretty
good start for someone willing to put in the effort. And I'm willing
to sell it for far less than has been invested in it.
Email me at joshd1@comcast.net if you would like to know more or are
interested in purchasing this car.