French cars, & a link on lightweight flywheels...

> From: "Marc Getty" <marc@getty.net>
> Date: 2005/04/26 Tue PM 06:11:52 EDT
> To: "'Jim Ruffi'" <sciroccos@earthlink.net>,
> 	"'Roger concha'" <rogercv1@gmail.com>,
> 	"'Scirocco-L'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: RE: For all you Citroen fans out there
>

> The hell with the French cars, if you want a chick magnet, get a VW Thing.
> They are a blast to drive, chicks dig them, and parts are nearly free!
>
> -Marc

Free?!  Those are more expensive than our cars to restore...

And now, for something completely different...

http://www.pumaracing.co.uk/flywheel.htm

Found this article on lightening flywheels, and why it is helpful.  Engineers note:  It has Algebra to help prove it...  ;-)

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...