Words Can't Describe How Bad

--- Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> If words could ever describe how bad these "cars" are, they would surely
> shatter your ear drums. Yes, they are truly that bad!
>
> <http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20050116tas2.html>

Ick.  Where hath taste gone?  They get worse as you go down.  I kept scrolling and scrolling,
hoping it would end...

The scary part is that our youth are getting their automotive direction of style largely from
Japan (i.e., drifing...why?).  Let's hope we won't be seeing these misguided efforts Stateside.
We have enough misguided efforts of our own.

Ron