Replacing mk1 hard fuel lines w/ future MS in mind?

Hi folks - when I transported the mk1 I'm restoring to the paint shop,
the coat hanger I used to hold the driver's driveshaft got mangled and
took fuel and brake lines w/ it... :(

I was going to try to get a set of early mk2 lines because of the their
install on the side of the frame runner as opposed to the underside. But
the few references I've seen about  trying to remove lines intact is
that you need a lift. Is that entirely true? Rust really isn't a problem
here so I wasn't concerned about trying to find a donor...

Anyway, I tried a search through the archives to find out what my
options were interms installing new fuel lines. But not much turned up
initially and I ran out of steam.

My plan is to run an ABA w/ ported hydro head and stock cam (then 276
when I pass emissions) until I can build my turbo motor. On the turbo
application, I plan to run Megasquirt.

Anyone have any ideas? Unfortunately, I'll be facing the same dilemma
with the brake lines...I'm not opposed to spending the $$ I need to fix
these and buy new, but I just have no clue w/ regards to the lines,
size, flaring, etc...

Thanks!

Jeff