Well its home now... 84 Wolfsburg....

heheh BRIANS rocco ?

well that will need to be negociated... its rather nice, I am still
considering my options.

  I removed the passenger side "decal", thick vinyl, leaving no marks or
pealing paint, so the clean up should be pretty easy.

A few things that need some tweaking (windsheild to be changed for
example) , a driver side fender has 2 small bumps ( I have a fender to
replace it, but they are easy to miss, I am being picky) . I have not
heard the engine yet, the owner was "at school" so I have the title, but
no keys, should be tomorow when I can test the engine/tranny (possible
problem with the clutch or the shift linkage, nothing major)

The interior surprised me with a Black NON CRACKED dash...(grin) none of
the leather seats are cracked or ripped, and  I will be removing the
front and split rear seats to examine them, I also noticed something not
so usuall in the truck, a 7ft snake skin, go figure...I live in Texas.. Eh!

A for the rear quarter of the 86, I will not worry about it, as I sold
it to Elie from Tyler, he will be slapping in a 16v he has. I am holding
it until he's ready to grab it and work on it. He lives in an
appartment. but I have quarter panels in case he wants to repair it (not
to mention a MKII door to replace the one that is damaged on the 86.
(grin I feel like I own a warehouse of oem parts, I have 2 windsheild
and 3 rubber seals to replace the one cracked on the 84...lol

Cheers.
Patrick Bureau, a.k.a ATS.