Fire extinquishers, was Re: Grusome and upsetting: Scirocco forensic pictures

On 6:14:10 pm 04/21/05 "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> OK, my fire extinquisher is heavy and ugly.
> Where's a nice easy place to buy these.
> I had to meet a mobil van to get the one I have and it seems alittle
> to big for a car. (perfect for the garage!)
> Dan

Mine are Canadian Tire specials, but I imagine any hardware store/Home
depot/that sort of place would have them. Of course if you go to the
speed/import shops you could score a pretty chrome one. I had the 16v's
painted blue-pearl-over-silver when the car was done, so it matches.

We did use one of them once, on a lady's brakes, they were on fire, and we
flagged her over. It worked well. Our home insurance company used to
recharge them for us too, not sure where else you can go to get that done.

The trick is to remember to actually get them with all the other cool
things distracting you in the store, it's not the most exciting thing to
buy. One of those "what did I come in here for?" sorts of things. May as
well get a few smoke detectors while you're at it.

Cathy