Grusome and upsetting: Scirocco forensic pictures

On 3:55:34 pm 04/21/05 GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  Ugly, ugly, ugly!!!
> >  Get a fire extinquisher and carry it!
> >  Especially, if you've modified your fuel system in any way.
> >  And always check for leaks after maintenance.
> >  Good thing it didn't burst into flames when her door was next to
> the building!!
> Yea, I had to replace a short bit of fuel line in my 79, and before I
> would touch it I bought an extinguisher, which I now keep in whichever
> car I'm driving all the time.
>
> -Grant-

I keep a big one strapped near the door in both garages, and one strapped
into all three A1 cars, both MkI and II hatch areas have a convenently
provided strap of metal that makes installation of an extinguisher very
easy. I do worry that the ones in the cars may be a bit too small, but
anything is better than nothing. They aren't expensive or heavy, well worth
it for the peace of mind.

Cathy