Grusome and upsetting: Scirocco forensic pictures

So I was talking to one of the publishers of our yearbook a little
while back and mentioned my spring break excursion out to Vegas for my
1980.  Nobody else in the room had even heard of a scirocco, but he
was like, "yea, my wife used to have one."
To which I responded, "cool.  They were fun little cars."
which he followed with, "yea.  it burned to the ground though."
"wait - what?!?"
"yea, she was going thru the drive through of a bank and the teller
told her there was smoke coming out from under the hood, so she pulled
off into a parking spot, got out, and the front end burst into
flames."
"whoa"
"Yea, I have pictures, I'll scan them and send them to you"

So, brace yourselves, these are very graphic and upsetting images.
Don't say I didn't warn you:

http://www.xgtgx.com/img/Mk1Toasted1.jpg
http://www.xgtgx.com/img/Mk1Toasted2.jpg

Something I noticed, too - if I'm not mistaken, this is a champagne
edition (colour scheme).  So sad.  I figure these will balance my
collection of otherwise beautiful scirocco pictures :(

-Grant-