cincy and ignition problem

On 5:45:13 pm 04/21/05 "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/21/05, Marc Getty <marc.getty@temple.edu> wrote:
> >
> >  Anson,
> >
> >  My invisible man in the sky that I pray to is better then the
> invisible man in the sky that you pray to!
>
> Boys, boys, boys...  You're all wasting your time...  MY invisible man
> in the sky tells me that he's the only *true* invisible man in the
> sky, and that everyone who believes in the other invisible men in the
> sky are evil and deserve eternal damnation for their inherited choice
> in the wrong invisible man in the sky...  I think we should all follow
> the written instructions from my invisible man in the sky and wage
> violence and war to save those other people from their own thoughts...
>  Why not?  We've been doing it since humans magically appeared a few
> thousand years ago, and look at what a wonderful and peaceful world we
> live in today...
>

> Mark.

Which is exactly why perhaps we should consider then possibility of a gal
in the sky...

Can we talk about cars now? (How ironic is THAT , ME tryng to get ON
topic...)

Oh, wiggle them wires on the starter while you're busy tearing your hair
out, 'k? (I believe it was already suggested anyhoo)

Cathy (somewhat of a wire wiggler of late...)

PS: We all know Anson's toast no matter who's in charge of his
afterlife...that boy's living way too large for it not to be a sin. And we
all applaud his efforts.