From: Mark F. [mailto:mk1mark@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:45 PM
To: marc.getty@temple.edu
Cc: Anson Clement; scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org;
scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Re: cincy and ignition problem

On 4/21/05, Marc Getty <marc.getty@temple.edu> wrote:

> Anson,
>
> My invisible man in the sky that I pray to is better then the invisible
man in the sky that you pray to!

Boys, boys, boys...  You're all wasting your time...  MY invisible man
in the sky tells me that he's the only *true* invisible man in the
sky, and that everyone who believes in the other invisible men in the
sky are evil and deserve eternal damnation for their inherited choice
in the wrong invisible man in the sky...  I think we should all follow
the written instructions from my invisible man in the sky and wage
violence and war to save those other people from their own thoughts...
 Why not?  We've been doing it since humans magically appeared a few
thousand years ago, and look at what a wonderful and peaceful world we
live in today...

Mark.