cincy and ignition problem

"It says in the book:
Burn ?n destroy...
?n repent, ?n redeem
?n revenge, ?n deploy
?n rumble thee forth
To the land of the unbelieving scum on the other side
?cause they don?t go for what?s in the book
?n that makes ?em bad
So verily we must choppeth them up
And stompeth them down
Or rent a nice french bomb
To poof them out of existance
While leaving their real estate just where we need it
To use again
For temples in which to praise our god
(cause he can really take care of business!)"

Frank Zappa