Oil pressure sending unit (deluxe 2-output kind) -or- The Buzzer of DeathT

On 4/20/05, danws69@earthlink.net <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I'm sure you other Rocc'ers can appreciate how mentally difficult it was to
> continue driving with that blinking light and "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
> going on.

I can relate.  I drove one of my first Sciroccos around for almost a
while with that sound for the first few minutes each time I started
the car.  Here's a link I posted a while ago to a sound bite from Jim
Carrey in 'Dumb & Dumber' where he says "wanna hear the most annoying
sound in the world..."

<http://www.saunalahti.fi/frog1/wavs/annoying.wav>

Eeerily familiar, eh?

:)